Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer, guitars, and community life


Sitting still when you need to move is a bad idea, just ask that squished turtle in the road. Sometimes in a person, organization, or species life they have to make a choice to move, I just hope they make it is time. It is wonderful to work with people who are willing to make changes to their lives, their organizations or the future of their planet, I hope you are one of them. If your vocation has been effected by the winds of change that are sweeping the world now is a perfect time to change something and find a new way to serve the people you are working with or for, I hope you get a chance. If you have any questions, email me at myoung4142 at gmail dot com, or check back more for more thoughts later.

I hope everyone is eating well, I am going through the slow realization that I will be leaving my friends in a month and just how much they mean to me. I have so many great memories and friends here and will be drifting into the realm of those who have left soon. I hope to be able to do as much for ARI and my friends in the coming weeks and months as possible. For now, I am going to rustle up an adventure, I think we are going to find some ice cream... go get some food, talk to your family, forgive one for something and smile at a stranger. Hugs are important and so is food.


LOVE and PEACE

Mike

No comments: