Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm getting Married


Yep, I am getting married on August 13, 2011 to Natalie Ruth Wofford. The short story: we met at a climbing gym, hung out doing the friend thing for a while, I realized I was in love, she realized she was in love, we both thought about running, changed our minds, we decided to get married, and now we are planning a wedding. She is awesome, among other things she is a rock climber, amazing cook, farmer, chicken raiser, snake owner, traveler, humanitarian, artist, photographer, realist, get-things-doner, and a huge support. I am so lucky to have her in my life and she makes me strive to be a better person. I hope you get to meet her soon!


Peace and Love
Mike

PS (this is not our baby, he's just happy we're getting married too.)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I knew I would like that girl the first time I laid my eyes on her. And I actually felt the same way about you the night I met you at her house for community dinner . . . yep

mad4books said...

Congratulations!!!