Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Thunder Storms


We have made it through the rainy season officially, now it is full fledged summer and a little on the warm side. Tonight are experiencing a nice little thunderstorm with lightning and raindrops. I gave a morning gathering today about non profits, entrepreneurialship, how to play the guitar, freedom, and the old testament, it was received warmly and I don't think I put anyone to sleep. I still need to work on writing outlines for my public speaking, but sometimes it works out for me without many notes. I spent the evening reading blogs about entrepreneurialship and non profits, there is a connection between the two and I think it could make a huge difference in how we look at saving the world and methods to get there. I hope everyone is eating well, go cook a meal and invite some friends over, Sunday night dinners are a favorite of mine and they should be a regular on your calender.

Peace Love and Thunderstorms

Mike

2 comments:

T/MoM said...

Mike- I think I would have enjoyed the talk. Hot, dry, and noisy here( taking out ramps, taking down light fixtures. We have a chance of rain Saturday. Enjoy your thunderstorm- that by the way is a wonderful picture.

Take care ( I look forward to fixing you a Sunday dinner.)
MoM

Unknown said...

i dont see how you can get up and talk in front of people i would cry and be sweeting in all no matter how good i no the person ladii dii doo lol luvin the blogs..kp tawkin in frunt of other maaaannnnn

ms.huges 1st period
abeni bell