Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Road Trip

Natalie and I are winding down a huge 5 week 7000 mile road trip from Austin, Texas through southern California to Seattle, Washington and back home. We visited 5 different national parks, 9 states and over 20 friends along the way. I feel like it happened in the blink of an eye but here we find ourselves on the tail end looking back.
Maybe over the next few days I will try to write up some short posts on highlights of the trip, for now I am just happy to be reunited with Atlas after his adventures with Ma and Pa Young. The poor pup was un-invited from the trip after we realized that most of the national parks prefer that dogs don't go into the backcountry. He is in good spirits and ready to go home tomorrow.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather.

love
mike y nat

No comments: